Sunday, March 17, 2013

Shout out to Radio Shack on 59 W Chelten in Germantown

Kudos to Radio Shack for being in the neighborhood, being open, and still stocking a few basic electronics items, like what I needed: a 25V / 120V AC step-down transformer for boiler repair.

I knew what I wanted. They were open at 7:20pm, in the neighborhood. The display for my item was easy to find, clear and well stocked. Service wasn’t go-out-of-your-way smiley and helpful, but I’m just happy they were there when I needed them.

I hope Radio Shack will never allow consumer-electronics in shiny bling packaging to fully eclipse what use to be their stock-in-trade: professional and hobby electronics parts and educational kits.

Licensed Electrician Robert Monk Shout out to Radio Shack on 59 W Chelten in Germantown Copyright Robert Monk, 2012

Source: http://www.phillylicensedelectrician.com/shout-out-to-radio-shack-on-59-w-chelten-in-germantown/

electrical how to contractor

No comments:

Post a Comment