From the Q4 financial report conference call Encore Wire held with stock-market analysts:
ANALYST: Okay. And then could you provide a little bit of insight around the impact from the new JP Morgan copper ETF. I know you guys had kind of been out against that. And just kind of tell me what you think that impact might be on the copper market.
DANIEL JONES, CEO of ENCORE You know what, I’d love to talk to you about that but some things we have going on in the market right now with the attorneys and what have you, I probably should not comment. I’ll just give you a little piece. I’ll just give you a little piece.
As volatile is copper is today in the market, it’s our opinion basically that that will increase the volatility if it’s even possible. But we feel that will increase the volatility.
No comments:
Post a Comment